Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thing Two!

I had a lot of fun creating my blog and avatar. I decided to name my blog "23 Clark Things...words to live by :)" because I wanted to include my last name and add my own special touch to it. "Words to live by" just came to me and clicked in  my mind. I decided to use my actual name as my blog name. I feel like if it is me posting on this blog I should use my actual name. I have had a really good experience so far in creating my blog. I have really enjoyed it. I found it easy to create and design. The directions on the 23 things were very helpful and clear on what exactly I was supposed to do. It makes me feel like I have freedom and can reflect my personality in my blog. One way I can reflect my personality is through my avatar. I created it based on the things I like and how I actually look. I made it look like my real self because I used my real name for my blog name, therefore I feel that I should make my avatar look like the real me.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Just thought I would say I like you avatar creation. I didn't notice any accessories when creating my avatar. I will have to go back and check it out. See you in class! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you!:) I really enjoyed creating my avatar. I did not notice the accessories at first either. You will for sure have to go back and check it out. You can change the color to match your clothes too. See you in class!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I really like your blog! I like the way you titled your blog to represent you and personalized it. I'm glad it was easy for you to make your blog, because mine was a little more difficult! But now I have the hang of it. Enjoy your blogging :)

    ReplyDelete