Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thing Twelve!

23 cosas, cosa Doce!
http://translate.google.com/#auto/es/23%20Things%2C%20Thing%20Twelve!
 This is my link to my Google Translation. It means 23 Things, Thing Twelve! 


I also made a Google Alert. 
http://www.google.com/alerts/manage
This is my link to my Google Alerts that I chose.


My experience with these two tools were fairly easy. I really enjoyed learning about them and the positive things they bring about. I made a Google translation and some Google alerts. I think these tools can definitely be used in education in several different ways. The Google translator can be used to teach students Spanish words. You could do a word of the day and show them how that word means the same thing in different languages and how it looks written in different languages. You could even show them so they can do it on their own. The Google Alerts would also be a helpful tool in the classroom, too. You could keep track of anything to do with education. I could  keep up with things taking place in the world.

1 comment:

  1. How accurate is Google translator? I know I have used this tool, but is it something we can truly rely on or is used just a bare minimum start or merely to check one's work?

    ReplyDelete