Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thing Nine!


http://www.imagechef.com/
 


Here a couple of the generators I chose to do. I really liked the image chef generator. I chose to do the grass with the flowers because I thought it was really cute. All I had to do was type in what I wanted the flowers to spell. It was really simple. I also chose the happy face generator. I got to chose what type of smiley I wanted on my blog. Then, I just typed in what I wanted it to say. I thought these were really neat, too. I think I could use these types of generators in the library, classroom, or personally in many ways. I think it is a neat tool to capture your attention. Therefore, I know it would capture a child's attention in the classroom. I believe these could be used in the library by posting them on the walls or letting students design their own. I could definitely use them in my personal life also. I could create them to use in PowerPoints, newsletters, and class calendars.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you picked some great generators! Your creations are very cute :) Keep up the great work!
    xoxo, k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed making these generators! I thought they were really neat! :)

      Delete