Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thing Eight!

b25 Rubber Stamp Letter L letter O letter G exclamation mark
I think Flickr and Flickr mashups can be used in my future classroom and in my personal life in many different ways. I can use them in PowerPoint presentations, as visual aids, a learning exercise for  my students, and as way to make things interesting. I found that all these different types of mashups are very neat tools. I chose the "Spell with Flickr" tool. However, there are many more such as Mapr, mosaic maker, Splashr, and Clockr. My feelings about sharing photos online is probably similar to most others'. I feel that if it is of someone instead of something you should have their permission. I also think that if you put a picture up you deserve credit for it. Another thing is that it should be appropriate. I personally want my photos to be set as private so I can chose who can view my photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment