Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thing Twenty!



While experimenting with YouTube I found things that I liked and things that I disliked about the site. I think YouTube is a great tool to use in the classroom. You can find many useful videos for learning or for providing information about something. It can kids students involved and interested in a way that you might not can. However, there are also many useless videos that are not worth watching, especially for children. Therefore, you have to be careful and watch each video before showing it to a class full of young students. At my high school, YouTube was blocked and we could not get on it at all on any computer in our school. I chose the video that I did because it deals with technology in the classroom. Technology in the classroom is very important in today's schools. It was very neat and interesting seeing all the ways you can incorporate technology into your classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment