Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thing Twenty-Three!

Honestly, before taking this class I did not know how the copyright laws really worked. I thought it was okay to take a picture off the internet and use it in a powerpoint or some of my own work. I did not really realize that it was someone else's work and I could not do that. Now, I know that I can go to Creative Commons and find everything I may need to go into my powepoint or whatever I need pictures for. Creative Commons is even free and legal to use. Therefore, now I do not have to worry about taking pictures illegally. I will be able to use this in the classroom as a teacher when finding pictures or graphics for my powerpoints, letters, or even worksheets. I can also teach my students about Creative Commons and the copyright laws so they will know where to find pictures legally without any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment