Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Is it the end, or only the beginning?!

    I have really enjoyed this journey through the 23 Things. I have learned many new things that I can use in the classroom and learned more about things that I already knew. Some of my favorite discoveries were LiveBinders, Animoto, the different types of generators, the Flickr mashups, the flow charts, and mind maps. The 23 Things have affected my lifelong learning goals in a positive way. I have learned so many new things that will help me out so much in the future. I think  all these things will influence me as a teacher in many ways. I now know things that can make me a better teacher and can only have a positive influence. These things have forced me to think and use these tools. I can refer back to my experiences one day in the future. I can honestly say that I feel a lot better knowing that I can use each one of these tools if I ever want to. This class has definitely opened my eyes to many things that I had no idea even existed! I will definitely keep my blog going in the future when I do become a teacher! Now, onto the next step of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment